Full course description
Achieving the European goals by 2030 is an exciting but challenging goal. A critical piece of the puzzle is battery storage which has the potential to offer sustainable solutions across power, transport, and industrial sectors. In this course, you will explore the challenges of the electricity market, the available solutions that can enhance its flexibility, and why battery storage technologies offer a solution. You will also get to know the main battery storage technology groups, their respective most promising technologies, and their technical characteristics. You will then dive deeper into the main battery storage applications, namely at grid-scale, behind-the-meter, off-grid, and in mobility. Specifically, you will explore the services, required technical characteristics, as well as their main drivers and barriers.
Battery Storage Technology is an online course, designed to maximise impact and flexibility.
This course empowers you to:
- Understand solutions that can enhance the flexibility in the electricity market
- Develop an overview of the main battery storage technology groups, their respective most promising technologies, and their technical characteristics
- Build insight into why battery storage services and technologies have been developed and deployed at a much slower pace than expected
- Enhance your current expertise through several real-world business examples
- Boost your career by gaining an understanding of different business models of battery storage at grid-scale, behind-the-meter, off-grid, and mobility.
If you are interested in this course, please contact Mikael Hjort